Thank you American Tax Service for sponsoring Moses Lake Youth Hockey!!
**The new Rec Center is currently under construction next to the ice rink. Please park in the Larsen Ball Field parking lot when coming to the rink.
The Moses Lake Ice Rink is located at 610 South Yakima Avenue.
If you are interested in coaching for the 2022-23 season, please read the requirements below
Applicants must be able to meet USA Hockey and MLYHA requirements, which include:
· USA Hockey registration for the 2022-2023 season
· Successful background clearance (due before season start)
· Valid USA Hockey coaching credential (due Dec. 31, 2022)
· USA Hockey Age Group Module training (due before season start)
· SafeSport certification (due before season start)
· Meeting with MLYHA Coaching Director
Please visit https://www.usahockey.com/coachingclinics for all the information and registration for courses.
Thank you to all our current and past coaches!
TOURNAMENT SAVE THE DATE INFO:
2022 18U House Winter Classic February 3-5, 2023
2022 Pond Hockey TBD 2023
The Moses Lake Youth Hockey Association is a non-profit organization to develop and promote ice hockey in the Grant County area for boys & girls ages 6 - 18.
Interested in becoming a sponsor of Moses Lake Youth Hockey Association?